Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So much for my revolution

Hey Everybody,

Well I have to say. I am pretty much a fail at this whole blogging business. I jsut can't seem to stay on track! So I guess I will try my best to blog every week, but hey! what can I say. Carpe Diem.
Well some big changes have been happening down here in the basement. For starters Marty has moved everything into a large bookcase. The pros- It's nice and organized. The cons- I can't stand up. But Marty is getting older and needs space for other things. So I guess that living on the shelves is fun. I mean we still get all our furniture and everything but it's hard because I loved the space to just get up and waltz over to Anna Maria's room. Now she is sitting next to me, I won't stop pinching me! Geez!
Well I suppose I lied, that is the only change that happened. Marty is pretty down in the dumps though. She keeps trying to make plans for her birthday party. But every time she thinks that she has it perfectly planned something makes it messed up. It's hard having friends that always are traveling for her. But luckily for me, my friends are always there when I visit them! Because that means that Marty is visiting too, which always makes her happy. Maybe she just needs to visit a little bit more.

Emily B.

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Living on a shelf sounds like fun! And scary, looking down. I am now following your blog!


Georgia